CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

10 Arguments I'd Rather Never Have Again...

*And yes, they are all with my children*

10. Throwing things at your brother is NOT acceptable or allowed - ever.

9. Calling your brother horrible names is NOT acceptable or allowed - ever - even if he's thrown something at you.

8. You have to wash your ENTIRE body AND head when you bathe.

7. Yes, you have to brush your teeth every day.

6. Yes, I CAN smell you from across the room.

5. When I say "Wash the dishes" that means ALL of the dirty dishes in the
kitchen - not just the ones that made it to the sink.

4. It really IS easier to just take out the trash rather than "gathering extras"
around the base of the kitchen pail.

3. You HAVE to bathe more than twice a week.

2. Yes, I love the way my food looks too, just not while it is being chewed
in YOUR mouth.

1. Seriously, you HAVE to bathe frequently AND use shampoo AND soap - ALL
OVER YOUR HEAD AND BODY! TWICE!! Because I CAN smell you!

2 comments:

Nani said...

Why is it that boys hair smells bad a lot faster than girls? I can give them both baths and wash their hair and Noah's smells horrible 2 days later, while hers smells like I just washed it...hmm

StaceyC4 said...

I wish I knew!!