CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Updates and blah, blah....

Okay, so I am starting to feel better finally. Not great, but better. I was sitting on the couch watching TV with Frank this afternoon when suddenly it felt like my head weighed like 1000 lbs and I just sort of fell over. I took a lovely two hour nap and revived myself. It was wonderful. I did not have to use the inhaler today and just a few minutes ago took my first dose of codeine for the day. Yeah, me!

I have NOT gotten any offers on the treadmill thing. I wasn't really expecting to, but it would have been nice. I have six weeks to drop ten pounds and I know I can do it with the treadmill. The Walk Away the Pounds is good - when I do it. Which I have not. Often. Really.

For those of you who are local, I had a great deal happen for me today. I shopped at the new Lowes Foods here in town. I had a $20 off any order of $60 or more coupon PLUS if you spend $100 and use your rewards card, you get five cents per gallon off of gas at the new gas station! SO.....I did my food shopping and spend OVER $100 (that added on to the $80 I spent last week) and got TEN CENTS per gallon off PLUS saved $20 on my food bill. I was feeling all kinds of thrifty after that one.

We are going to Florida in July. Yes, that is why I have to lose the ten pounds. I'm just being cautious, people. I have been conversing with dad's wife and she assures me that dad is going to behave but I don't need to hand him any ammunition! So think thin, again, everyone!

As for the wedding dress pictures that caused the cardiac moment yesterday...
Well, Nick assures me that while yes, it was all in good fun, the truth is that the pictures were taken so that they can be posted on Craigslist to try and SELL the wedding gown. We'll see...

I have been cruising the world wide web looking at different blogs and there are a lot out there that are written by stay at home moms. You know, this is the last week of the bookstore and then I am going to be unemployed. I no longer can look at myself as a stay-at-home mom because well...I don't know. The title just doesn't seem to fit me. Maybe I can say that I am an unemployed, stay at home mom? Maybe? I don't know, it's quite a mouthful. We'll see.

Okay, sleepy medicine is kicking in. Night-night!

No comments: