CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's even good Mexican style!


Remember the Brushetta Chicken recipe from a few days ago? Well, the night that I had made that, I made a double batch of the stuffing. I don't know what I was thinking. But anyway, now I had all this stuffing but didn't want to have the exact same dinner just a few nights later.

What to do...what to do...

Then I had an idea. I do that once in a while and some of them are actually good! Frank and I discussed it and it was decided that we would butterfly the boneless chicken breasts, STUFF them with the stuffing and top it with a mexican-style cheese sauce.

OMG!!! It was SO yummy! I love when we concoct something in the kitchen and it turns out well. I served it with some white corn and we had some chips and guacamole on the side just for fun. Seriously, it was really good. I would highly recommend it!

1 comment:

A.Marie said...

How did I miss this post? I think I was so absorbed by your other posts, that this one just slipped by! Oh My Goodness...this looks soooo delish! I have got to try it. You are really talented in the kitchen; much better than me! I would have probably done the same old, same old, like I always do. I would never have thought to butterfly those breasts! :)