CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

It's 4:30 in the morning!

Seriously, it is 4:30 in the morning and I've been up for an hour. Sigh. I am so miserable right now that I want to cry!

Frank came to bed somewhere around 3 and immediately began to snore. And if that weren't enough, I honestly believe that he has sleep apnea because his breathing was weird and he kept twitching and jumping. I tried waking him in hopes of getting him out of whatever mode he is in but with no luck. So I put ear plugs in. I hate them. They are my equivalent of Frank wearing one of those anti-snoring breathing strips. They are uncomfortable and believe it or not, I can STILL hear him snore. After an hour of pure hate and annoyance, I decided that I would just get up and sleep on the couch. But guess what? Michael is asleep on the couch! Why? NO ONE KNOWS! I could just go and sleep in his bed but the boys room has a certain "smell" to it that just kind of makes me...sick.

So here I sit at 4:42, wishing that I was anyplace else but here. I NEED SLEEP! I have a full day at work! Honestly, I'm going to just go in to the bathroom and cry...

3 comments:

A.Marie said...

Oh, I feel so bad for you! If I had a guest room, you'd be more than welcome to use it! I could make up a comfy couch bed for you to sleep on, but my hubby gets up at 4:30, and the living room is right off of the kitchen, so you wouldn't get any sleep here either! Seriously, he should be checked for sleep apnea. My brother-in-law was driving his poor wife crazy, and he got tested, and guess what? He now sleeps with a CPAP machine (I think that is the name of it) and no more snoring!!

I hope today goes well for you, and that you are able to function with not much sleep. I'll be thinking of you! Stop by my blog later on, and I'll have a surprise on there for you! :)

Beth said...

Mark's doctor sent him for a sleep study last fall and he has sleep apnea, and now sleeps with a CPAP machine too. He didn't snore, but held his breath on and off during the night, and his blood oxygen levels were dropping way low!! Seriously, Frank should ask his doctor about it, because it is not just about stopping the snoring. There are a LOT of serious health risks involved with sleep apnea - I mean, after reading the list, I kind of think EVERYONE should get a sleep study done.

Nani said...

have him take the test! i cant tell you how much better he sleeps and I sleep since he got the CPAP-his snoring is awful w/out it.

side note: Noah ends up in our bed and i end up in his from time to time-since he is young he doesnt have a "boy smell" yet in his room-