CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Some Pep in my Step

So I got up this morning and went about my usual routine of getting the boy ready for school, waking Frank up time and time again, all the while wishing that I was still asleep. It's Friday, it's my day off. I was thinking about putting off my treadmill time until later but then I took a detour to the bathroom where the scale stared me down.

"All right! I get it! I haven't gotten on you this week!" I scream in my head. So I strip and step on. And guess what? I lost another TWO pounds! That puts the official weight loss at 8 pounds and 5 inches total body. WOO-HOO! I cannot believe it. And that was WITH the McDonald's yesterday. So needless to say I threw on my walking clothes and my CD player and walked with a big smile because I feel motivated. Over the next 2 1/2 days I will need to walk off another 1100 calories in order to have walked off one pound this week and that's not including the cut in calories this week.

Oh, I'm so excited!

No comments: