CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Disney Diet - Day 23

I'm getting lazy. Not with the exercising, but with the eating. Monday night I caved and ate a fried chicken cutlet - and not a small one! Yesterday I ate a Three Musketeers bar and had 5 perogies with dinner! Tonight I am making pasta with meat sauce and I don't plan on eating only 1 cup! What is up? We are in week 4 of this thing and I'm getting a little too laid back. I have lost a whopping total of 5 pounds which isn't a bad thing - taking it off slow is better - but I would really, really, REALLY like to see the numbers drop a little bit more on the scale. My goal by this point in time was to have dropped 6 pounds. The goal is 2 pounds a week until Disney. Is this one of those diet-humps that I have to get over? But how? I eat my Special K breakfast or my 100 calorie coffee cake, I eat a Lean Cuisine/Smart Ones/Healthy Choice for lunch with a snack cup of fat-free pudding, I drink 8 glasses of water a day and then I try to eat a sensible dinner. Or I was until this week. I walk off 400 calories on average a day. Last week I actually walked off 3500 calories - which equals a pound. But I did really good with my eating last week! There should have been more numbers off the scale. Stupid scale. Maybe it's broken. Wouldn't that be nice.

So what's my motivation this week? How do I get over this hump? How do I still eat the things that I like, just less of them? It is a mystery, friends. One in which I don't have an answer to right now. I have to form a picture in my mind of someplace fabulous that I want to have my picture taken while at WDW and then picture how much better I'll look in it if I am thinner. This week's picture will be in front of "Finding Nemo". Picture it with me. The colors there are fabulous - and I look good in blue too!

Continue to pray for me and to think thin!

No comments: