CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So much for the warm fuzzies...

So I'm on the phone with my sister last night and had our follow-up conversation from the weekend. Remarkably, nothing was said about my comment about not seeing her boyfriend as a 'real' doctor. So I guess all is well there. She had a meeting with her soon-to-be-ex-husband and their lawyers and things are still pretty bitter and nasty there. Not so good.

The interesting part of the conversation came when she mentioned to me that our father is in 'love' with his new girlfriend (who bears a freakishly insane resemblance to wife number 2) and wants to leave Florida and move up to Pennsylvania! When the heck did all this come about? It's news to me! First of all, I had no idea that the relationship was that serious. Well, to be honest, the man hates being alone and I think that he kind of mistakes love for companionship and fear of being alone. Then there's the fact that he has always told me how much he loves living in Boca. It's like his dream destination! Why am I always the last to find out all of these things? I mean, I don't consider myself to be overly judgemental (to their faces) so I just don't get why he would not tell me about something this important. Just when I thought we were bonding and had had a good weekend, I find that I still just don't rate.

Bummer for Stace.

No comments: