CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

With my nose pressed to the glass...

So after yesterday's post about the weather...I have been vindicated!! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and it is hotter than any human being can stand BUT my porch is in the process of being painted!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

True, it's 3:30 in the afternoon and we just now got back from the paint store but yes, it IS getting painted. Yippee!!! Seriously, I am almost giddy at this point. Frank is going to make me close the front door so that I stop pressing my face up against the storm door as I watch him with a big, stupid grin on my face. Oh, how I love having a big, stupid grin on my face!!

PLUS, as if that wasn't reason enough to smile, I went shopping today and found not one, but THREE dresses for Nick's graduation. No, I don't plan on pulling a Celine Dion and having costume changes every couple of minutes, but I was shopping at Ross and found three dresses - one was $12.99, one was $14.99 and the last one was $27.99. I mean, I could quite realistically keep all THREE of them but I don't want to seem greedy. Maybe...I don't know.

Thursday is a really good day!

1 comment:

jenn said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product...and of the dresses!