CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What Will I Celebrate?



It finally came!!! My Disney party in a box was waiting for me when I got home today! It was big and red and shiny and, and...and let me just say that I have never felt such pressure to have a party in my life!!!

Okay, the Mickey Moms Club people have asked that this party be hosted between March 16th and April 5th. Well, it's March 24th and I have just NOW gotten this kit! Secondly, I really don't have anything "real" to celebrate right now so that means I have to create a reason to celebrate. Should be easy, right?

WRONG!!

I could just celebrate my friends. Always a good thing (I have really good
friends). We could celebrate Nick getting his first car. But does a 17 year old REALLY want a Walt Disney World themed party complete with Hannah Montana magnets? I don't think so. We could celebrate Spring? It would be nicer if it was actually warm out. Michelle suggested celebrating the closing of the bookstore. How sad and depressing of a party would that be? Even WITH the Hannah Montana magnets! We could celebrate Disney itself - and I could have my "extreme" Disney fan friends over. We could battle for who knows the most useless Disney trivia/info. It could get ugly.

So right now I am just not sure but I have to make a decision FAST! This kit is pretty amazing. It came with party recipes, a Disney Bingo game, coloring kits for the kids, canvas bags with inserts, a vacation planning DVD, a photo album, fortune cookies, balloons, Disney drawings, trivia cards...it quite literally is a party in a box. There is very little that I will have to do to make this all happen.

I just have to let my inner Disney-diva/go
ddess come out and plan...

3 comments:

Nani said...

I am so excited for you! You deserve it! enjoy!

Anonymous said...

You could celebrate all things Disney!

Roo said...

Why not just celebrate the fact that you won the party?!?!