CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Guess Who's Two Years Old?


ALL STACE, ALL THE TIME! THAT'S WHO!!

Yup, this blog is officially two years old. I still cannot believe that I've kept it going and how much fun I've had doing it. I LOVE having some place to go where I can just talk, rant, rave and let loose whenever I want to. Some of us need that release.

I want to thank all of you who have stopped by daily, weekly or whenever. You guys ROCK! I wish I was like some of those fancier blogs that host giveaways and whatnot, but I'm just not there yet.

So thank you, again, my friends. It has been an awesome two years and I'm looking forward to many, many more! Have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy blogaversary

Nani said...

Congrats...luv the blog!