CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stop the eating machine, I want to get off!!!

Okay, so you know how I just got back from a weekend retreat to the mountains? I was so NOT thinking Weight Watchers for the majority of the weekend. I drank soda, they were giving us chocolate every time we turned around...how could I resist?? Plus, I didn't work out at all - just the walk to and from the cabin to the main lodge. So I went to my Weight Watchers meeting on Monday morning and gained .8 pound. I mean, it's less than a pound, but still, a gain.

So Monday afternoon rolls around and I have 15 people over for our monthly Disney fanatic meeting (or Mouseclub) and I made all sorts of yummy stuff because my Disney girls are skinny! So there were chocolate chip cookies, brownie bites with Mickey shaped marshmallow designs, cheese, pepperoni and crackers...and grapes. I sampled EVERYTHING!!

THEN because THAT wasn't enough, Tuesday morning I was a little bit stressed and ate the last 4 brownie bites for breakfast. I felt like crap. I took Nick out for lunch and we went to Chili's. I had a BBQ pork sandwich with steamed veggies and only ate half of the bun. I thought that was good...then came home and ate 3 chocolate chip cookies!

I mean...WHAT IN THE WORLD????

I'm sitting here right now watching the Biggest Loser eating some dark chocolate. I may need to get my jaw wired shut. Soon.

2 comments:

Roo said...

It's one week. Don't beat yourself up. Reset your mind and you'll get back on track. HANG IN THERE!!!

Waterrose said...

I say, wake up tomorrow and don't even think about what you did yesterday or last week...just a new day.