CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Ten Percent!!

It's official! I'm on the wall! My name, the date, it's all there.

I had my Weight Watchers meeting this morning. I actually played hooky last week because I was PMSing and had made some BAD eating decisions - meaning I ate my fabulous FRIED chicken parmesan with spaghetti and a big fat brownie for dessert one night and drank a gallon of full throttle Coke. Anyway, I went to my meeting this morning and lost THREE POUNDS and now have reached my 10% goal and got to sign my name on the big 10% Club board.

I have to admit, it's a small accomplishment, but I'm pretty proud of me.

Yeah!

5 comments:

jenn said...

That is a huge accomplishment! Congrats!

StaLira said...

Congrats! Keep it up.

Lola said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

I don't know how much I've lost (I don't own a scale), but all the clothes I bought a little over a month ago are baggy. I probably should have bought a size smaller. Anyway, new excuse to go online shopping last night. That and I need stuff for the vacation I want to be taking. Gotta get the summer stuff while they have it. (Yes, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

Roo said...

Ten percent is something of which to be proud! GOOD JOB!!!

Nani said...

congrats - skinny!