CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Mystery Science Theater 3000...

Way back when, when Nick was a baby, Frank used to watch this ridiculous cable show called "Mystery Science Theater 3000".  The premise was that this slacker guy gets shot in to space and is forced to watch really bad movies.  He creates some robot friends and during the movies, they pretty much have a running commentary that is just hysterical.

But alas, all good things must come to an end.

Until you get Netflix on your Wii...

Well, now it is being watched here in my house WAY too much and is making me crazy.  Michael is now a huge fan and unfortunately he thinks that everything on the TV should be subject to a running commentary of things that make no sense.  KILLING ME!!

What makes this even funnier to me, in a strange way, is that I mentioned on Facebook the other day how there was way too much of this running on my TV and so many people chimed in saying how much they love this show!!  It seemed pretty obscure at the time but apparently it was wildly popular!  If you've never seen this stupid show and enjoy random talking over really bad movies, check out the website...and re-live a little pop-culture.

1 comment:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I feel your pain, my DH watches it all the time on Netflix too and there is only so much of it I can take!