CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thank you, Peter Criss...

So here we are in the midst of room make-overs and moving and Frank has been in the studio all day today with the band working on their demo.  Apparently this is the oh-so-important editing and mixing phase.

I'm not impressed.

I talked to Frank about three hours ago, when he should have been on his way home, and he was not happy.  At all.  Not even a little bit.  It seems that the staff was late, they lost some of his tracks (and no one else's) and so he was having a bit of a fit.  

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...I'm flipping mattresses, cleaning out closets, filling more bags for Goodwill and all the while I've got Peter Criss's "Beth" playing in my head.  Remember that one?

"Beth I hear you calling
But I can't come home right now.
Me and the boys are playing
and we just can't find the sound..."

Damn Kiss song!  And you know what?  I HAVE been calling!  A lot!  And you know what else?  My middle name is BETH!!  

Oh, the irony!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Ohh funny....my middle name is Elisabeth!

Unknown said...

That is way ironic. Even now 36 years later I find myself with 'Beth' in my head.

For different reasons. Me and my Boys in HS used to get made up as KISS and 'air-band' ourselves in assembly's and such.

I was Peter Criss 'The Cat'. and mimicked 'Beth' all the time.

I hope your real musician finally came home, tracks intact.

Aloha

Grampy said...

None of these comments apply to me. I am just sorry you are home working your tail off. I at least hope when your husband did get home everything was in order for him.