CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

You know...the fat sister

I've been thinking for quite some time that I really need to lose some weight. Well, not some, but a lot. Today I looked at the calendar and realized that my Disney trip is four months. Four months! I do this to myself whenever a trip with my family is approaching - I get panicky and automatically start freaking out over my appearance. I always lose some weight before a trip with my sister particularly, because whenever I look at pictures of us afterwards, I always come off as the fat sister. Granted, I've struggled with my weight all of my life and really there was only a time span of about four years where I was skinnier than her. Of course there are no pictures to document THAT TIME! But oh...put on the pounds and there are pictures of us together everywhere!

So this blog will also become my accountability partner for the next four month as I begin...drumroll please...the Disney Diet. Yes, that's right, I said it, the Disney Diet. Who knows, I could make a fortune on this when all is said and done. I'm going to come up with a diet/exercise plan that I can live with and hopefully, HOPEFULLY, I can drop the Lbs in time for the trip. I plan on getting on the scale in the a.m., crying a whole lot, and beginning my day. I already bought my Special K to start the day right! Of course it is the one with the chocolate in it so I don't deprive myself too much.

Think thin, everyone!

No comments: