CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The North American Tour Begins



And by North America, I mean Wake Forest. And by begins I mean it happened today with no idea when it will happen again.


I was the mom of a rock star today. I was the wife of a rock star today, as well. The mom one was pretty exciting because it was trulythe first time that I had heard Nick jam with other people and it was his first time performing in front of other people. All in all, it was a pretty exciting time. We were at the end-of-the-year BBQ for his Biology class and they had the chance to play for the masses - of 25 people. He was so pumped up that when we left the party, we drove to where Frank and his band were practicing and for the very first time, father and son played together. I was so happy and it was just such a cool experience that I could not stop smiling.
Finally, we found something that the two of them can do together!!

No comments: