CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Disney Diet - Day Two

Well, it's been two days and I'm not down to a size 5 yet! WHY??? Okay, maybe it's a little soon to be questioning these things. I mean, yesterday was a transition day. I did not eat like a fiend, not did I starve myself. I ate in moderation. Hhmmm...seems I've heard that phrase before. Oh well. I drank more water than I usually do and I actually exercised for 20 minutes last night while watching Dancing with the Stars. I really wanted to see Marissa go all the way. But I digress...

I woke up a little sore this morning from the weights I used last night - that's a good sign, right? Then I got on the treadmill and disco-walked for 30 minutes and burned 185 calories before I had eaten a thing! Yea, me! I had my Special K breakfast, my lean beef salad for lunch, drank 5 glasses of water while at work and then came home and had a small portion of chicken and broccoli with steamed rice, two more glasses of water and walked for another 30 minutes. All in all, I feel good. Sweaty...disgustingly sweaty, but good.

I've got a wager going on with two friends. It's a friendly one and we're all hoping to motivate one another - not sabatage eachother. We have until September 14th to lose 25 pounds each. We are all putting a $25 gift certificate to Archiver's in the pot (we're all scrapbookers). The winner will get $75 in GC's to Archiver's. It's a nice little motivation and considering I'm doing this for my Disney trip, I'll have plenty of photos that need to be scrapbooked! I'm just saying...

I refuse to jump on the scale the moment I wake up and pee every morning. I am trying to limit myself to 2 scale hops a week. We'll see if I can stick to it. Remember everyone, keep thinking thin!

No comments: