CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pre-Meeting Feak Out

My mind is spinning. My thoughts all turn back to it. My curiosity is killing me. By this time tomorrow, I will hopefully be in the know of the what and why of the meeting with a "circle" mom. Honestly, I cannot even begin to tell you how ill I feel every time I even think about this meeting. I'm trying to be optimistic and hope that it is clearly just about having a moderator there so that the kids can be friends again. Although I have to be honest, I'm all for the forgiving and all that, but I have really advised Nick to move on from this group of kids because there is way too much drama involved and if it happend once, it's going to happen again.

Oh, what I wouldn't do for some Hostess chocolate cupcakes right now!!

No comments: