CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

What a relief!

The other day I mentioned that this was the sickest winter for me. I cannot believe how often I have not felt well and was beginning to feel like a bit of a drama queen. while cruising the internet this weekend I cam across this quiz and thought it was funny - and helped me feel a little bit better about me.

Whew!

You Are 36% Hypochondriac

You can deal well with being sick - even if your symptoms are a little scary.
You're occasionally prone to worry about your health, but only when you have pretty strange symptoms.

Are You a Hypochondriac?
Take More Quizzes


2 comments:

Roo said...

I have to agree about this being my sickest winter in a long time. I've actually been sick enough to go to the doctor's office 3 times since Thanksgiving!!!! Twice it was for a stinking cough that is still driving me nuts and this last time was for pink-eye. I'm ready for this all to be gone!!!!!

Frugal Vicki said...

How funny, I am the WORST about getting scared. I really should not do as much research on the internet when I am sick, lol