CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's just another day...

So...I snapped.

I yelled.

I cried.

All while in the shower.

It didn't make me feel any better, though.  Frank didn't say a word and while I was still sort of mid-rant (actually, I was taking a breath) he left.  Very anti-climatic.  You know, I would have preferred a little yelling...a little snippiness...a little...SOMETHING!

So yes, I definitely do need a break, some time away.  I just don't see that happening any time soon.   I'm going with a friend this Sunday to Great Wolf Lodge...with Michael...and her kids.  Not quite the break that I need but a change of scenery nonetheless.  

Tomorrow, Friday, could quite possibly be the day that I get SOME time alone.  If all goes as plans, and if often doesn't, I should have around 4 1/2 hours alone in my house.  I don't have any one particular thing that I want to do, I just want to be alone.  I may unplug the phone...just to play it safe.

Possibilities...

3 comments:

Karen said...

I hope it works out so you can relax. Where is Great Wolfe Lodge? In Wisconsin?

StaceyC4 said...

The closest Great Wolf Lodge is in Concord, NC.

Rachele said...

Oooh. Nothing like a good rant and cry in the shower. GWL is a lot of fun but will not be the break you need. 4.5 hours? How to spend that...maybe snuggled up on the couch watching a good movie? Reading? Just use it to do something for you! Unplugging the phone is an EXCELLENT plan.