CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

I Didn't Think This Was Supposed to be Fun...

So I'm concluding week two of being unemployed. I thought I'd be depressed and stressed out but I gotta tell ya...I'm so totally not. I am all over the place and loving it!

I've had lunch with friends, I've driven around with Nick, I've gotten caught up with some things around the house, I've gone swimming, I've gotten sunburn...okay, that last one is totally NOT fun but hey - at least I am outside!

Today I did a three mile walk and then did water aerobics at my friend Donna's house for like two hours! Even though I had on the SPF 50 sunblock, I got burned. Mostly on the spots that I clearly missed but you know, after two hours in direct sunlight, what was I expecting?

Tomorrow I am participating in a curriculum sale/yard sale with the homeschool group. I have to be out there at like 7:15 in the morning, but I'll be out there with friends! God is so good!! My Florida trip is getting closer and I am having less and less anxiety. This is HUGE! I think it's because I am finally de-stressing in the rest of my life. Frank and I have had some alone time - as a matter of fact, I may convince him to take me out on a date sometime over the weekend. We'll see if it actually happens!

So I wish all of you some fun and friendship time. It is a beautiful thing!

No comments: