CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 15, 2008

What a difference a week makes...

Well, I'm sure you've all been biting your nails this week wondering will I or won't I ever go back to Texas Roadhouse after last weekend's disaster. Well, break out the nail file, the wait is over.

I went back.

Tonight Frank and I went out to dinner with Michael to Texas Roadhouse. I was feeling generous and really wanted to see if the place was truly that awful or was it really just a bad night. I called them for their call ahead seating at 6:40 and told them we'd be there at 7:30. They asked if we would arrive 15 minutes before our requested time, and I was like, sure. So we actually arrived at 7:10 and we were seated, in our booth by 7:20. Our waitress took our drink orders right away and was back in under 5 minutes. She took our dinner orders and about 7 minutes later, we had our salads. They were yummy, we asked for more rolls and you know what? We got them!! Our dinners arrived shortly thereafter and they were all correct. Who knew? We all had ribs (but with different sides) and I have to tell you, I did not even need the little wet-nap that they give you because the meat truly did fall off the bone - just as they advertise. I was thrilled by the whole experience.

We were out of there by 8:00, fully satisfied. So, fear not my friends. It is safe for you to go to the Texas Roadhouse. You have my blessing.

No comments: