CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Okay, I'm Back


Just in case you think your "think thin" wishes don't come true, I'm here to tell you that they do. Hey, I rhymed! Cool. But seriously, I had a big heaping plate of ravioli for dinner last night and then I gave in and had the darn Dairy Queen - and it was fabulous! - and I got on the scale this morning and had a 2 pound weight loss! OMG!! That makes 17 pounds so far!!! I rock. I think that when I actually got the DQ home, I probably resembled Michael in this picture!


So, feeling that little boost of confidence, I got on my treadmill and 80's discoed my way through a 60 minute walk. When I was done I slid in to a pair of pants that are labeled a size 6. Seriously, if you want to feel good about yourself, run to the SuperTarget and buy a pair of these pants. I want them in every color. They are Merona capris - stretch denim. I look quite sassy in them today and have had to beat Frank off with a stick!


They're on sale for $11.98 this week. Run, ladies, RUN!


So, I feel encouraged and like I can go on, again. It's a good feeling to actually SEE some results. I also lost another 1 1/2 inches total body, so, Yea, Stace!

No comments: