CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 23, 2011

The countdown is on...

Okay, so I start my new job on Wednesday and I feel kind of odd about the whole thing...

I'm not nervous...
I'm not freaking out...
I'm not particularly worried...

It all just...is.

Weird, right?  My friends have all just been awesome - offering to pick up Michael from camp in June and to have him over a couple of afternoons...it's been amazing.  I am very blessed.

I wish I had a better wardrobe.  The office seemed kind of casual but I still wish that I had a little bit more here in my closet that was "work" casual rather than "Stay at home" casual.  Plus, it would also help if I was about ten pounds thinner so that I fit in to most of what was in my closet.

Although, to brag a bit on myself, I am now walking 3 miles a day/4 days a week.  That is a HUGE improvement from my 1 mile a day/twice a week.  So, yeah me!  I wonder if I can drop those ten pounds by Wednesday?  Probably not.

Just another of life's disappointments...

1 comment:

Roo said...

Best of luck tomorrow Stacey! I know you'll do an awesome job. I truly think you're going to start feeling so positive about life again (not that I think you're negative anyway). You're getting back into life after unemployment. KNOCK 'EM DEAD GIRLFRIEND!!!!