CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sorry for the delay...

Okay, so I haven't been around too much lately because I have been deeply entrenched in the bathroom renovations.  They are getting better, I'll admit, but this has been insanity.

So we spent the weekend at the local Holiday Inn.  There was a lot of driving back and forth, trying to do laundry while rummaging through the debris that is in every room, on every surface of my house.  Michael was irritable and did not find staying at the hotel as much fun as he used to.  He was bored, I was exhausted, he wanted to play, I wanted to draw the curtains and curl up in the fetal position.

THEN on top of that we had to deal with the landlord AND his brother.  I'll save that post for another day.  We checked out of the hotel Monday afternoon and by Monday night, we had a toilet and a tub.  The sink will be installed tomorrow.  But we can shower, we can pee...all without driving anywhere.  

So I'm home, Frank is still working day and night to get this done without hardly any help.  We were blessed because we had some awesome guys show up here on Sunday to give Frank a hand...thank you Brian!  Thank you Joe!!  You guys rock!

No comments: