CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nine Questions

Okay, so I totally stole this from Vicki at Frugal Mom Knows Best but the questions were quite intriguing so I decided to swipe them!  :)

1. What are you superstitious about?
I'm not really a superstitious person but I will admit, I get a little twitchy if a black cat crosses my path!

2. What’s the story behind one of your scars?

I have a pretty massive scar down the center of my chest from having open heart surgery when I was four years old.
 
3. What are three things that you would rather be doing right now?

First, I'd rather HAVE a bathroom that I could use, next I'd rather have someone else making my dinner and lastly, I'd rather be reading a novel that I published rather than someone else's!

4. What do you do when you're bored?

Eat...I know, shocking!

5. What's your favorite thing to do? Why?

Read...I could read all day long and just chill because it totally relaxes me and takes my mind off of all of our troubles.

6. What do you do when you're lonely?

I call a friend!

7. How do you measure the passing of time in life?

I have a TON of scrapbooks.  I'm big on taking pictures.

8. What would constitute "the perfectly lived day" for you?

Oh, that's the dream!  It would include not having anyplace in particular to be and to be surrounded by my husband and kids sharing laughter and just having fun being together.  There would be no worries about finances or anything else; it would just be a time of enjoying our time together.

9. If you knew you were going to die in a year, what would you do in your final days?

I would want to spend every moment with my children and my husband.  I would want to just TALK to them and hear about their plans for the future and tell them all of the ways that I have LOVED them.  I would write each of them a letter that they can always have from me that told them the same.  In that time frame I would want to create as many positive memories as possible for them and do with them all of the things we said we'd do but never did.

No comments: