CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

And the doctor says...

So I finally caved today and went to the doctor.  Not because I really wanted to, but because when I woke up this morning not only did I still feel like crap but my left I was crusted shut.  I didn't think that was a good sign.

I have Pink Eye.

Seriously.

I mean, who can believe this???  Not only do I have pink eye, but I have swollen glands, my throat is red and irritated and there are spots on my tonsils which COULD be strep - the results will be back on Monday.  And if it IS strep, then I have to go see an ENT to see about getting my tonsils out.  That is what I have been trying to avoid.  I am so annoyed with myself.  I don't know WHY I keep getting sick like this but I want it to stop.

Wouldn't it be nice if it actually did just because I said so??

3 comments:

Roo said...

You're the 4th adult, including myself, that has had pink-eye in the last 4 months! What's up with that!!!! FEEL BETTER SOON!!!

jenn said...

My husband had his tonsils taken out a few years ago...not fun, but he was getting awful throat infections before, and since the surgery, nothing. Not one sore throat, strep throat, nothing.

Hope the pink eyes goes away quickly, and keep us updated!

A.Marie said...

You poor thing!!! And I was hoping that you'd be feeling better! Take care...if I was there, I'd be bringing you over some yummy DQ soft serve. Like my dear departed Grandma used to say, there is nothing that ice cream can't cure!! lol