CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

My Top Ten of 2010...

In honor of all of the other countdowns going on right now, here is the list of my favorite top ten blogposts from me from 2010.  Read and enjoy!

He's 18

He's in the Double Digits Now

Do Me a Favor and do NOT leave a message...

Be Careful Who You Friend Request

The Bread that Broke the Camel's Back

Shocked...Appalled...and All That Jazz

Step Away from the hot wax

Eating in the Closet...the new Normal

What NOT to do at 2:14 A.M.

Things I Miss From My Childhood

I wish all of you a safe and happy New Year's Eve.  Enjoy the night!!















 

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Happy New Year Stace. :)

Lola said...

Happy New Year to you and yours! I hope the new year proves better for both of us.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!
I enjoy reading your postings.)!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year and may 2011 be full of health and happiness~