CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday cheer, a good pair of jeans and brownie bites...

Last night I had my first Christmas party of the season.  My bible study group of gals came over and my house is all decorated (a week earlier than usual, might I add!) and we each brought a selection of food and for five women, there was a LOT of food.  It was wonderful!  We did an ornament exchange and really, it was just a blessed night...I'm looking forward to more Christmas get-togethers.

Before we left for Florida, I went shopping and was desperate for a pair of jeans.  It's an on-going battle, I know.  But I was cruising through Wal-Mart getting our last minute travel stuff and grabbed a pair of jeans off of the rack and you know what?  THEY FIT!  I mean, they fit and they fit well!  I was a little shocked and pleasantly surprised.  I've worn them quite a bit and my husband was like "Um...again?"  I know but when you find something that fits and looks good, you just want to wear it all the time, right?

Have any of you tried those new Sweet Moments brownie bites from Pillsbury?  OMG...they are tiny and addictive and I may not bake anything else for Christmas and just put those out!  So dang good!  Even my non-chocolate eating son, Nick, likes them!  If you haven't tried them yet, you certainly should.  Believe me, I would NOT lie to you about some chocolate!

I think I am almost done with my Christmas shopping.  I have a few more things to pick up and next on the list is sending out the Christmas cards.  I really gave the photo card a good-long think and although it would be sweet to not have to write anything except for the envelopes, I just can't see putting the boys in front of the tree for pictures.  Does that make me a bad mom?

I hope not...

1 comment:

Nani said...

LOVE those brownie bites!!!!!!So will never buy the box ones again(although I really never did anyway)...had a coupon for them once after eyeing them in the store for several weeks and grabbed them! Just enough chocolate to make you very happy!