CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

If one can't go to Disney, bring Disney to you...

Yes, yes, I know. Some of you are like "For the love of it, no more Disney!" To that I say WHAT???

It's Saturday and I am bored and wishing I was on vacation. That is not even a remote possibility at the moment so I have to find ways to amuse myself in the meantime. Many years ago, I found this great site to book Disney trips called Kingdom Magic Travel (Kingdommagictravel.com). This is the site that I won the four-day Radisson resort stay and a $25 Disney Store gift card from through their trivia contest.

Well now, their president, Rick Howard, has his own travel blog called Travel With Rick (TravelwithRick.com). I LOVE this site because Rick - the luckiest man on Earth in my opinion - travels around all of the Disney parks and videos the attractions for us and then puts them up on his site for us to enjoy. If you are planning a trip to Disney and want to know what a ride is like, check out his site. So far he's posted 13 episodes/videos on Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage in Disneyland, Nemo and Friends at Epcot, The Matterhorn at Disneyland, California Screamin in Disneyland, The Castle Lighting at the Magic Kingdom, The Wishes Fireworks show at Magic Kingdom, Tomorrowland Transit Authority (one of my personal favorites) in Magic Kingdom, The Country Bear Jamboree in Magic Kingdom, It's a Small World in Magic Kingdom, Illuminations: Reflections of Earth Fireworks in Epcot, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad in Magic Kingdom, Splash Mountain in Magic Kingdom and Soarin' in Epcot.

In about an hour's time, I feel like I've spent the day at my happy place. So for all of my Disney friends out there, give Rick's site a look. Some of the videos are a bit shakey, but you get the idea and it's a great way to relive some of the fun of a trip.

Have a magical day!

No comments: