CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Okay, that's just weird...

So I had to take my child to the doctor today. Nothing serious, just a check up type of thing. The practice that we go to has many, many doctors and today we got to see the "head honcho" of the group. I had only met him briefly once before and he seemed nice enough.

We walk in to his office for a consultation, we shake hands and he turns to me and asks "Did you just get your hair done because it looks fabulous!" And no, I am not making this up. Those of you who know me know it is a long-standing joke about my hair and its smoking hot highlights, but this guy basically JUST met me! So I smiled and mentioned that I did just re-do the color and he reached around and ...

RAN HIS FINGERS THROUGH MY HAIR.

Not just a quick touch, but a long, full-handed run through my hair. Repeatedly. I was thinking "What do I do?" I mean, do I slap him away or do I just smile and pray that he'll STOP? Again, my lack of confrontational skill had me politely smiling and praying for him to stop. But the damage was done. I couldn't focus too much on what he had to say at first because all I'm thinking is "Creepy guy ran his fingers through my hair!!"

Ick...I need a shower.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

So I take it he wasn't a hot doctor man...more of a creepy Mr. Rogers type? Too bad, why can't they all be George Clooney?