CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I put on a good Superbowl party...

I honestly do...

The thing is it's normally just us.  Today we had another family join us and I had enough food here to feed at least two more families! I'll be eating all kinds of snacks for the rest of the week!

I had BBQ pulled pork sandwiches on freshly baked bread, pigs in a blanket, chips with queso and salsa, 7-layer dip, Buffalo wings, spinach & artichoke bites, pretzel crisps (everything flavor), pretzel nuggets (honey mustard & onion flavor), cheetos and peanuts plus an Oreo pie.  It was a food fest!  There is quite a bit left.

The funny thing is that I don't even LIKE football but I love the social aspect of the Superbowl.  We had another great night with friends and really, it was a great way to cap off the weekend.

So...what were your thoughts on the Superbowl?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

All your snacks sound very very good. I like the party part of the Superbowl best too.