CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cruising the blog world for content....

I stole this one from Jen over at My Kids Are My World. I LOVE her blog and she writes a LOT each day. I love that in a blog - new content every day. Anyway, she titled hers 50 Questions I Stole From From Someone's Blog, Though I Can't Remember Whose.

Thanks, Jen!! I was brain dead on what to write!

1. Where were you three hours ago?

Playing Bejeweled on Facebook

2. Who are you in love with?
my husband, duh!

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Um...no

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes, mini sticky note pad

5. When was the last time you went to the mall?
About two weeks ago - went out with Danette and cruised the mall, checked out the Disney store and then had a yummy dinner at the Cheesecake Factory

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
nope

7. Do you have a car worth over $2000?
yes, the bank says so

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
The same night I went to the mall

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
nope

10. Are you hot?
Temperature wise? Yes, always. Attractiveness? Hmmm....

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Chocolate milk (it was breakfast for dinner night!)

12. What are you wearing right now?
Black capris with a teal green tank with a black tank over it

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
When I do break down and do it, it's at the car wash

14. Last food you ate?
Bacon, eggs & english muffin (breakfast for dinner night, remember?)

15. Where were you last week at this time?
Same as now - on the computer while waiting for "The Biggest Loser" to start

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope

17. When was the last time you ran?
Um...yesterday during my Walk Away the Pounds workout - roughly for about 30 seconds

18. What was the last sporting event you watched?
I don't watch sports.

19. Your favorite animal?
I don't think I have one

20. Your dream vacation?
Hello???? DISNEY!!!!

21. Last person’s house you were in?
Danette's - and I thank her!!!

22. Worst injury you ever had?
A fractured rib - when Michael was like 18 months old he was having a temper tantrum in the shopping cart and swift-kicked me in the rib! It hurt to BREATHE!

23. Have you been in love?
Yes - and I still am!

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
My grandma

25. Last play you saw?
too long ago to even remember

26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
Secret weapon?? Probably getting the kids out of the house at the same time!

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Dinner with my boy and then watching "The Biggest Loser"

28. Who is the last person to send you a Myspace message or comment?
I don't do MySpace

29. Next trip you are going to take?
None are planned right now but if the half marathon thing goes well, I would like to do the half marathon in Disney January 2011

30. Ever go to camp?
nope.

31. Were you an honor student in school?
No I was not

32. What do you want to know about the future?
That's tricky...if I COULD know anything, I'd like to know when we're going to get out of this stupid house!

33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne?
Right now, neither. I use a body spray - they're a little less obnoxious that perfume and cologne

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
Yes, I need my blood checked for my anemia and thyroid

35. Where is your best friend?
Bangin the drums!

36. How is your best friend?
Thrilled that he is out bangin the drum!

37. Do you have a tan?
Nope, I'm as clear as they come!

38. What are you listening to right now?
The Big Bang Theory episode where Penny borrows money from Sheldon

39. Do you collect anything?
No, but I'd like to. The closest I come is picture frames from Disney on each of our trips

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I don't know and if I did, I wouldn't say because THAT would be gossiping!!

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
1996

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Only when we get fast food - I like coke from McDonald's

43. What does your last text message say?
I don't do texting

44. Do you like hot sauce?
Not really

45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning

46. Do you need to do laundry?
I'm in the process of doing it right now

47. What is your heritage?
Heritage? I'm kind of a little bit of a lot of things. I know I'm Italian on my dad's side (hence the loudness and constant flailing of arms when I speak). On my mom's side I think we are English, Scottish and perhaps German.

48. Are you someone’s best friend?
I sure am!

49. Are you rich?
money wise, no, but I am plenty rich in other ways

50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Drooling on my pillow

10 comments:

A.Marie said...

Good Questions!! I like question #40...that was a really good answer! I'm going to hop on over to Jen's blog now! :)

Mommy Kennedy said...

Very cute!

I gave your blog an award :)

Stop by and pick it up!

http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com/

One with many names said...

That's great content. Always interesting to read about people :) heheheh

jenn said...

I can't believe your little guy broke your rib! I can't imagine how painful that must have been!

I'm glad you stole this from me...I love reading other people's answers to these kinds of things.

Chris said...

wow, that took a lot of work just to answer all those questions. I loved your "breakfast for dinner" night.

Becki said...

That's a lot of questions!! I'll have to be a bit more ambitious before I tackle all these :)

Maria @ Conversations with Moms said...

I like these type of posts. Funny answers.

A Lil Enchanted said...

Hi Stace... great questions and great answers! Maybe I'll attempt to steal it from you in a couple of days ;)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

Petula said...

It was great reading more about you. You are so funny! :)

THE GUYS said...

It was nice to get to know you.

Glad you and your best friend are going strong.

We have some drummers here too!!

THE GUYS