CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Return of the Disney Diet...

Okay, so it's been about six months since I fell off the Weight Watchers wagon and I can officially say that 80% of the weight I lost is back.  I hate it and I feel like crap.  So, no longer willing to feel sorry for myself I decided to go back to what worked for me that doesn't cost a dime.

My Disney Diet.

And...coincidentally, I will be going to Disney in September so it all works out.

Basically, I have a treadmill.  I just have to actually use it.  Today was my first day and believe it or not, I did NOT tread.  I was helping a friend do some cleaning and with four hours of mopping and vacuuming and scrubbing walls and trim, I didn't feel the need to add treadmilling to the mix.  Tomorrow's another day.  

I had my old journal that I kept track of all of the things that I ate and what kind of work out I did for those four months and I think I can do this.  I'm not duplicating it item by item, but it's nice to have a guide.  

So here's to me losing some weight and looking sassy by September.  It's good to have goals... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck girl! I am getting a treadmill soon and plan to do 20 min in morning and 20 at night .. hoping I can actually do that! I am not a morning person at all but do usually need to be up for kids stuff.