CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Everybody UP!!

Okay, so it's Labor Day. We're all at home. This week is going to be a wild one so right now I am like a tiny sargeant yelling at everyone to get their butts up off of whatever surface it was resting upon and get moving!!

Tomorrow I have writing class that I am doing for homeschooler's. I only have three - possibly four - students but it's going to be a good thing. Then tomorrow afternoon I am hosting the monthly get-together of all of my Disney fanatic friends. This all started back when I won that Disney-themed party. So tomorrow it is my turn and I am making my Mickey cheese & crackers, Asian Deli Sandwiches from the Polynesian Resort - that's where my Disney themed food ends - then I'm making brownies, jello and putting out some assorted beverages. Tonight, though, I am making a fried chicken recipe from the POP Century Resort. SO in a Disney state of mind! Wednesday morning I have bible study, and then that afternoon after picking Nick up from work, we are going to a friend's house to swim (weather permitting), Thursday Frank has band practice, Friday Nick is working, all the while Michael is tracked out of school and going to be with me EVERYWHERE!! Sigh. And besides that, we have to get Nick ready to go away next week. Yes, I caved and he's going. I've got my fingers crossed that I'm not going to regret this...

So while the troops are running around behind me right now, complaining at the length of my "To Do" list, my butt is comfortably resting.

for now...

6 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like a busy week. Hope you have fun. :)

Grampy said...

Good for you. Get the troops working. You do your share. Time for them to pitch in.

Petula said...

I'll be glad when my younger kids are able to chip in like that and get ready for the week. Right now, I'm procrastinating by bugging the teenager and her boyfriend as well as clicking around on the lappy.

Get those troops ship shape! LOL... I can't wait to hear how everything turns out.

A Lil Enchanted said...

Keep those troops moving Stace... sounds like you have a full week ahead.

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

Enchie said...

Way to go mom! May you have a wonderful week :D

Becki said...

Hope your to-do list made it and the writing class was fun!