CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This Time, It's all about Us...


I got this one from Big Love blog and thought it was adorable and easy to do on this busy Tuesday. Enjoy!

What are your middle names?

John and Beth

How long have you been together?
Twenty years - we dated for two and are married now for 18.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A few weeks

Who asked whom out?

That's a big debate. He actually asked me out the first time we met but I declined (he was going to a bar and I was underage with no fake I.D). Weeks later, I asked him out.

How old are each of you?

45 & 40 - remember my 80's party?

Whose siblings do you see the most?
It changes from year to year

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?

Finances


Did you go to the same school?

Same high school but we didn't know each other.


Are you from the same home town?

Yes - he even worked in the nursing home where my Nana was but we still didn't know each other.


Who is smarter?

We each have our strengths and weaknesses so I'd have to say a tie.

Who is the most sensitive?

TOTALLY me!


Where do you eat out most as a couple?

Outback Steakhouse - there is nothing better!

Who has the craziest exes?

Wow, it's been so long...but I think his ex had to be the craziest.


Who has the worst temper?

Um, that's debatable too. I get madder quicker, but he is definitely louder.

Who does the cooking?

All me, all the time!


Who is the neat-freak?
Neither is a neat-freak per se, but it bothers him more when the house is messy.


Who is more stubborn?

Oh, that's me. Definitely.

Who hogs the bed?

Frank. I get an elbow to the face a LOT.


Who wakes up earlier?
Me. I'm the human alarm clock for the masses around here.

Who is more jealous?

He is.

How long did it take to get serious?

We moved in together in under two months.

Who eats more?

Me. Frank does the whole "I eat to live, not live to eat" thing that makes me want to smack him. Whereas I am a foodie who loves to eat!

Who does the laundry?

Unfortunately, ME!


Who’s better with the computer?

Me - but only because I have WAY too much time on my hands!


Who drives when you are together?

We normally split it up. I drive TO someplace and he drives home.

6 comments:

Celine said...

Hi Stacey,

That's a sweet picture of the two of you. Interesting answers you got there! I enjoyed reading them.

I hope our partners would find time to answer these questions. I wonder how similar would their answers be. lol

Btw, I added your link on the meme.
Have a Happy Tuesday!

jenn said...

I love these! I especially like your answer to who is smarter.

Go Ask Katie said...

Oh this was fun to read, thank you for posting. love the photo too!

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed getting to "know" you guys better. Great post. :D

A Lil Enchanted said...

What a great pic Stace!... and I love your answers.... Outback is my favorite restaurant too but I seldom get to go there.... guess that makes it even more special :)

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

Unlikely Oilfield Wife said...

I love surveys like this, I wish people did them more! Nice post and great photo of ya'll :)