CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Here I Am!

Hello, again! I want to thank everyone who had such wonderful comments on my new writing opportunity over at Bukisa. Some of you asked where to find my stuff, so here are some of the links:

Top Ten Attractions at Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World Transportation - How do we get from here to there?

How to Plan a Disney-themed party

Going it Solo at Disney

Disney's Magical Express: Let the magic begin!

See, I told you I was writing on my favorite stuff! This is about half of what I have out there so far but I didn't want to bore you with all of it! Please check them out - I get paid per page view!! And remember, to check out this opportunity for yourself, go to Bukisa.com.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

those are great articles stace! i read each one of them and rated them all. keep up the good work! have a great day my friend...hugz!

Leigh said...

That's great that you can write about what you love and get paid for it! Good Luck!

vange said...

I have found Disney to be the most annoying place on earth, tbh.

Rosie said...

Great articles! Wish I had read then sooner, we are just back from a Florida trip!!

A Lil Enchanted said...

Wow.... You've been very busy! I'll have to check out your articles. I would love to go to Disney World some day... if only my bank account would allow it :(

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

mommy.jacel said...

Engaging articles! By the way, thanks a lot for being one of my top entrecard droppers last month. Cheers!

A.Marie said...

Neat! I read one of your articles and rated it a "5!" When I have time, I'll read the other ones! :)

One with many names said...

Happy Thursday, Stace. I always enjoy swinging by your blog. I've given you an Over the Top blog award :)

Have a good day!