CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sorry for the delay...

Okay, so I have been M.I.A. for a little while.  Sorry.  Life is killing me right now and there's not much to write about that doesn't come off just sounding like a bitch-fest, so I decided to spare you all.

But I think I'm coming out of it.  Things aren't as bleak as they seem.  Frank went on an interview today that looks promising for taking his business in a whole new direction.  We won't know for sure until the end of the week but I am thinking positive about it.  

School is going well for Michael and that makes me smile.  Nick got an internship with a great company and so he is psyched about that.  I am gearing up for perhaps teaching some writing classes in the Fall and I am going to a curriculum and resource fair for homeschooler's this weekend to try and promote them.  

We had some friends over for dinner Monday night and it was wonderful.  I love having people over who just make you smile and laugh the whole time.  I am blessed.  

AND...I lost 2 1/2 pounds last week so....Stace is back!

No comments: