CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Book Sales...

Okay, so I am nearing the 100 book sale mark for "Jordan's Return".  So exciting!!!  While I had hoped for bigger numbers, I know that it's not possible without marketing and I just have not had the time to do it.  I long for the day when I find someone who knows how to do and would volunteer their time for me!

So, just a reminder, you can get your copy right now for only .99 cents on Amazon's Kindle or in paperback for $11.99.  You can find it on Barnes and Noble's Nook for $1.99 (it wouldn't let me change the price!), or in paperback for $8.63 (I didn't know they were offering it until just now!).  I would love to hit the 100 mark for it's 3 month release date.  

Can you help me, please???  

And on an exciting note, I am featured today on "Cafe of Dreams: Book Reviews" site today.  Click HERE to check it out!

No comments: