CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bank hacking, dieting and other things that stink!

I've been negative lately.  I'm sorry.  Just know that today isn't any different.  This morning I get a message on the answering machine from our bank saying that there is an issue with our card and we need to call.  So I call the number and it's an automated service and some of the questions just didn't seem "right".  So I hung up and actually went to the bank's website and called them directly.  Apparently, my instincts were correct.  Someone had hacked my bank card number and had made several purchases and that phone call was one of those fishing things.  They were hoping to get more of my personal information so that they could get more of my financials.  

Really?

I think I am one of the poorest people I know.  I have less that $200 in the bank and you have to hack MY account?  How sucky is that???


Now I'm finishing up the first week of my diet and let me just say, that sucks too.  I was doing a 'jump start' kind of thing and have been really strict with myself and have a good support system around me to encourage me.  

I hate them.

Not really, but when I am losing my mind with hunger, when the thought of another bowl of vegetable soup makes me want to throw up, the last thing I want is a cheering squad around me!  Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like I was going to opt for a Big Mac or a pepperoni pizza, but to choose some grilled chicken instead of another banana or another bowl of the stupid soup was NOT a choice that was going to kill the diet.  I'm hungry and I'm cranky and I hate that weight loss is so damn hard!

That's not too much to ask, is it???

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I agree on both counts, I had a few checks stolen from a US Mailbox and like you, I had under a couple hundred dollars in the bank. It does suck! And losing weight sucks even more!!