CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Pre-Teen Terrors Have Begun...

My boy...my miracle baby...my little bean...

He's eleven...

He's turning in to a wholly terror!

I have come to discover that I had mentally blocked out the pre-teen years that we experienced with Nick but suddenly they are coming back with great clarity thanks largely to the HUGE attitude of my current pre-teen.  

Oh...
My...
Gosh...

He's got an opinion on everything and it's usually about how Frank and I are wrong about basically everything that comes out of our mouths.

He's lazy...he doesn't have enough time to do "The things that he wants to" so how can we expect him to actually do chores?

He's rude...last night he told Frank that he wasn't going to speak to him anymore because all Frank does is turn stuff in to an argument!  And you know what?  He didn't speak to for the rest of the night!

Are you kidding me???

Mornings are a nightmare because he doesn't want to get up.  When he comes home from school and I ask him to call me at work to let me know that he's home, he claims that he's too tired to talk to anyone and doesn't want to call.

And I thought he was going to be the easy child....

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm sorry but the way you described his attitude has me cracking up. I would keep your great sense of humor and he might live til 18! LOL

Ruth said...

Sounds exactly like my 16 year old. I call it the "teenage grumpies". Hang in there, I'm told they grow out of it eventually! ;-)