CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It was the Best Burger!

There is a restaurant up by the local mall called "Ted's Montana Grill". If you have one near you, and have never eaten there, you should. Truly. They specialize in Bison bugers. Yes, you read that right, Bison. I was a little skeptical at first, after all, I LOVE me some steak, but the Bison was just plain tasty.

So the other day I am shopping at my local Super Target and lo and behold, what do I see but a pack of Buffalo sliders (mini burgers). They came ten to a pack and were only $5.99 so I figured, what the heck? Why not? Finding buns for them were another story. But after some digging, I did find some that were the perfect size in the bakery department. I mean, if you're going to SELL mini-hamburgers, shouldn't you have the buns to go with them? I'm just saying...

Tonight it was just me and Michael for dinner so I decided to make the Buffalo sliders. I did them on the grill. Rare. On these wonderful little bakery buns. With cheese. With Clausen pickles (the kosher dill, extra crunchy). A little red onion. And a little ketchup.

Oh...
My...
Gosh...

I mean, I ate FOUR of those little heavenly things and although I am full, I am already planning when I will make them again! We had a tri-color tortellini and spinach salad and just for fun, some BBQ chips. We also treated ourselves to some Dr. Brown's Black Cherry Soday. Yea, I know, we're not even going to THINK about the calories. It was totally, totally worth it. So my advice to you is if you should ever SEE Buffalo burgers, grab them! You will not regret it. Or, you know, go to Ted's. Either way, two thumbs up on the Buffalo.

Yummy!

3 comments:

A.Marie said...

Oh man, I should have been there! Your description of those little sliders is so descriptive and divine, and my mouth is just watering. You should write for a food magazine! :)

Anonymous said...

You kill me Paula...uh.. I mean Stacey.

Roo said...

I'm sitting here eating breakfast salivating over your burgers!!! Sounds wonderful! I've had buffalo burgers a few times. They're more common out in the west (Colorado). You can ease back on the calorie guilt a little bit. Bison is better for you than beef in the fat and calorie area!!! Thanks for the idea. I may have to check out my local Super Target.