CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Here's the firt clue that you are NOT going to lose weight...

So I am sick right now. I have bronchitis that is verging on walking pneumonia. Not fun. After work yesterday I went home, then to the doctor, to the pharmacy and then to pick up some pictures that I had developed and picked up some other necessities including a magazine.

It was just Michael and I for dinner and I was really feeling horrible so we decided to get McDonald's for dinner. I didn't care what we ate, just as long as I did not have to cook it.

We get home, set up tables in front of the TV, pop in a DVD to watch of "How I Met Your Mother" and start to eat. I had the magazine next to me and starting going through it while eating my Big Mac and what is the title of the article I am reading?

"How to Lose the Jiggly Fat".

Um...how about by NOT eating a Big Mac?

3 comments:

Nani said...

But those Big Mac's can just be so tempting sometimes...you gotta give into the crave

StaceyC4 said...

It was SO totally worth it!

Laura said...

I hope you're feeling better!