CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Little Follow Up...

So I was still riding the high of my nerd music yesterday. When I left work at five and got in to my car, do you know what was on the radio? The top five songs from November 3, 1974!!! I couldn't believe it! What were the odds of that coming on after I wrote my blog? Too funny.

And as a follow up to the post about going to the rally...all I can say is SNOOZE FEST! Not the rally but my writing about it. My excuse? I have a cold. I mean, I really don't even remember writing it and posting it I was so hepped up on the cold medicine so I apologize for the lazy writing style. That is so not me and I apologize for writing under the influence.

Of course, I can't guarantee that it won't happen again - this cold just won't go away!

No comments: