CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Here's a Question...

Okay, did y'all watch the finale Tuesday night of "The Biggest Loser"? I know I did! Okay, so I'm watching and I'm watching...little bit of frustration when Tracy almost won the $100,000 take home prize...watching, watching... and then a commercial for the Jay Leno show.

Do you know where I'm going with this?

I did not think that Jay was done live and yet there was a promo for him having the WINNER of the Biggest Loser right after the finale. WORSE - they showed a clip and although the face was blocked it was clearly DAN! How is that possible? I mean, if we watched a LIVE finale where the winner is just then finding out if they won, how then could Jay have had them on his show earlier for a taping?

Anyone out there know anything because I am stumped!

1 comment:

Patricia Rockwell said...

I am not sure of this, but they some times tape shows that are live and show them a few hours later so that they run at the same time in different time zones. I've seen this happen with some of the morning shows. They talk about something that is going to happen that the "live" news has already reported has happened. I'm thinking "Biggest Loser" is taped in Los Angeles which puts it four hours behind the Eastern Time zone.