CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Like I am Floating on a Cloud...

There are certain indulgences in life that I have to, well, indulge in. I HAVE to eat Hostess Cupcakes every once in while. They are just that yummy. I have to get a pedicure every once in a while. They feel so good. I have to get a massage every once in a while. They feel even better than the pedicure usually.

Well tonight I had a "spa" in my living room. I know, I know, I usually HATE spas but something about the spa in my own living room changed the whole thing. I hosted an Arbonne party tonight. For those of you unfamiliar with the whole Arbonne product line, it is Swiss made beauty products. Kind of pricey but great products. So my party was a spa party. I was unsure what that all meant but let me tell you, if you have to opportunity to host such a thing, do it! We sampled a whole bunch of products (just on the back of our hands), then we got to soak our feet in tubs of warm/hot water with sea salts and smooth stones in the bottom (which felt LOVELY) and then applied mud masks. All the while I had scented candles burning, music playing softly, I was surrounded by my best friends, ate some yummy food (which I prepared - beer bread, spinach dip, chips and guacamole, iced brownie bites and hot and cold drinks), and to top it off, my skin feels fantastic! I got a bunch of free gifts for hosting and I just just feel very mellow and loved upon.

To all of you ladies out there, I am seriously telling you, take a night with your friends and pamper yourselves silly. This was a great night. I will sleep very well tonight and I look ever-so-youthful!

Fabulous, absolutely fabulous.

No comments: