CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Randomness...

So I finally submitted my entry to the Amazon Breakthrough Novel contest.  It only took me four hours to hit the submit button after I edited and re-edited and re-re-edited everything.  Thank you, Petula!!

I was on the phone with my sister this week and she was telling me about this yoga class she was trying.  It was called "Hot Yoga" and yes, it is exactly what it says - yoga done in a really, really hot room.  She said it was the most intense workout she's ever had and that you sweat like a fiend.  I am so proud of her for doing it but let me just say that I could NEVER do it!  Yoga is not my thing to begin with but to do it for 90 minutes in 120 degrees?  No thank you.  So you keep it up, sister!

I am getting bored with Entrecard.  No, nothing funky has happened to my computer since I came back to e-card dropping but I am just bored with having to do the drops.  It takes an hour, which isn't bad, and I'm enjoying the traffic to my site but really, i can think of other things I could do that I'd enjoy in an hour.

Monday I am going out with Nick's girlfriend Beckah to get our hair done and then do lunch.  Can I just say how excited I am about this?  It will be like having a daughter for the day!  Seriously, I am giddy about this.  I get a little girl time AND hopefully get a sassy new haircut.

I am back to my Coca Cola addiction.  I mean, all I want, all day long is a fizzy, ice cold glass of coke.  This is not a good thing...

 

1 comment:

Francis Hunt said...

I cansympathise with your comment about Entrecard; it is often just a chore. But then, every now and again, just when my frustration has reached a level where I start to think about giving up the whole thing, I come across a great post or a wonderful new blog and that keeps me going.

Although our blogs are very different, I enjoy visiting yours and like your honesty and your style. And I wouldn't have found it without Entrecard!