CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Big Non-Snow Event of 2011

So I canceled the trip to Great Wolf Lodge.

Bummer.

I did some extra food shopping and have enough food here to last through the end of the month.  And what for?

Nothing.

The snow was supposed to start around dawn and here we are at 8:40 at night and I think I counted about five flakes.  Actually, in the area of where I was supposed to be got around eight inches of snow so it was a good thing that we didn't go.  But I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get anything around here by me. 

How often do you hear people say that?  Gee, I wish we got some snow?  No one is saying that anywhere this winter.  Schools closed early, they are delayed for tomorrow for a non-snow event.  Kind of anticlimactic, right? 


I could have gone for a snow day...I'm just sayin.


*UPDATE*  We got ice.  A lot of ice.  So I got an "ice" day...no school today!

No comments: