CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Always read the fine print...

So I was up this morning at 6:15.  Like always.

I got Michael up at 6:30.  Like always.

Frank got up at 7:15.  Like always.

I had washed dishes, Michael had taken the trash cans to the curb, I made him breakfast (oatmeal) and tea for both him and Frank.  I made the bed.

At 7:45 the phone rang and it was Michael's friend Eric.  We're like "Why in the world is Eric calling at 7:45 on a school day?"

At 7:46 we realized that it is Veterans Day and that there is NO SCHOOL TODAY!

This is what I get for "scanning" the class weekly newsletter...

2 comments:

jenn said...

My kids had school, though they all had veteran's Day programs with singing and speakers.

On a side note, I posted a link on FB to my friend Tara's blog...not sure if you know her, too...but she made your chicken pot pie and loved it. You should check out her post when you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

Haha...I KNEW it was Veteran's day and still tried to go to the post office. Sigh....