CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

So Weird...

So I'm going to a graduation ceremony today. The local homeschool support group that I belong to is having their celebration today and I am going because next year, I will have a graduate.

How weird is that?

I wanted to go to see how it's all done and see what sort of things I need to start thinking about. I can't even believe the time is here because I still look at Nick as if he is still young! And I think of myself along those same lines! How is it even possible that I have a child who will be graduating next year??

Excuse me, now. I have to go lie down and have a breakdown...

1 comment:

Nani said...

but you dont look a day over 21! there is no way you have a kid who will be graduating next year - i dont believe it! it must be those wonderful-fabulous highlights - that great figure of yours and that dazzling smile! thats right you dont look a day over 21!